As of: 7/08/2020 7:52 pm PDT
Physical Church Services Opening Back Up
Beginning Sabbath, July 11, 2020
*Masks will be required for in-person church services by the City of Moscow. We have masks available if you do not have one.
- We are excited to announce that this Sabbath, June 6, we will begin having our regular Adult and Youth Sabbath School and In-Person Church Service!
- Tuesday Women's Study at 12noon. We will meet in-person at the Moscow church, but will also have zoom available. You can come in person or join on zoom each Tuesday.
- There will only be adult and youth Sabbath schools - the young children sabbath school will remain closed for another few weeks.
- Worshippers will be asked to use elbows to open doors and walk in single file once inside, following markers on the floor to keep space between people.
- Adult Sabbath School classes meet in the Fireside room, taught by Howard Jones, and in the first fellowship hall room, taught by the Walde's
- Social distancing will be necessary, so please plan accordingly
- Masks will be provided if anyone wishes to use them, however they are not required
• Worshippers will be directed by markers on the floor to sit 6 feet apart, or in family units.
• Potlucks and social gatherings will remain closed.
• Water dispensers will be temporarily disabled to reduce the likelihood of infection.
• Doors and pews will be disinfected after every worship service.
Use extra care if you fall into these high risk groups
These high-risk groups include:
Any individual who is immuno-compromised
Any individuals aged 60+ who have underlying medical issues such as heart disease, diabetes, or lung disease
Any individuals age 80+ in any health condition.
Please check back for updates.